Year 5 students share their book reviews.
Ella says: "We had to make a book review on a book that we loved and would recommend. We had to do it in book creator because it was easier to write and add photos to make it look pretty. I learned to never judge a book by its cover and to never give too much information."
Kaeden says: "This is our English assessment for term 4. We had to make a book review on a book we have read. I did this firstly in my book, and then in book creator. We did this so we could get people who read it to read the book."
Maddy says: "We were given the task to write a book review about a book we have read recently. We were told to make a book creator book with our book review and I learnt about what makes a book review and that the quantity doesn't matter as much as the quality. Book creator is a great app because of the useful resources you can add videos, photos, text, backgrounds etc."
Ella says: "We had to make a book review on a book that we loved and would recommend. We had to do it in book creator because it was easier to write and add photos to make it look pretty. I learned to never judge a book by its cover and to never give too much information."
Kaeden says: "This is our English assessment for term 4. We had to make a book review on a book we have read. I did this firstly in my book, and then in book creator. We did this so we could get people who read it to read the book."
Maddy says: "We were given the task to write a book review about a book we have read recently. We were told to make a book creator book with our book review and I learnt about what makes a book review and that the quantity doesn't matter as much as the quality. Book creator is a great app because of the useful resources you can add videos, photos, text, backgrounds etc."
No comments:
Post a Comment